This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 05:28 PM 9/8/00 +0000, you wrote:
This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   a) Potatoe (no egg, w/egg)"

Hey Karen I see you went to the same school that Dan Quayle did! ;-)

Just kidding now....

Well Mike, EXCUUUUSE ME!!!

Now I did say I was kidding.  Far be it from me to correct anyones spelling!

But, hey, I think there was some kind of conspiracy going on at the time of Dan and mines schooling,what with the "new math" & grammar etc. sweeping the nations schools.

Hmmm, I am not so sure about that. I have an idea that Dan is pretty close to my age actually.

Dan and I are contemporaries, and it looks like grammatical bosum buddies, but that's where the similarities end...

So how do you spell the nice red round thing that sounds a lot like potato(e)?

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114