This message is from: "Ron & Sherrie Dayton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

North is going to be video taping the show this year so we can put together
a video to sell.   Ron & I will be taking our first trip to Libby with the
weight sled tomorrow and I'll be meeting with Carol Ann & Ed at the Show
grounds.  We're going to go over some of the restrictions that may be in
place this year because of the fire danger.  There will be some restrictions
in regards to parking, fires, BBQ's, etc.  I'll let all of you know what
they are when I get home tomorrow night.

As you all know Laurie Pittman won't be able to photograph the show for us
this year.  We have lined up a back up.  Denise Hudlow from Troy, Mt. will
be there.  She's done the show for us in the past.

Also, those of you coming, please remember to bring your items for the
raffle.  We have a few really nice items for the raffle this year.  Marti
has donated one of her stained glass pieces, it's beautiful, Laurie Pittman
donated a lap quilt that she made, I took it to work and everyone wanted to
buy raffle tickets for it.   There's a lady in Stanwood Washington that wove
a saddle blanket with Norwegian flags on it for us.  I can't wait to see
that.   Plus lots of little things.  Any of you that wants to donate
something, please mail it to Dennis Johnson or have someone bring it to
Libby.   Anything is appreciated.

All of you coming, please drive carefully and have a safe trip, I really
look forward to seeing everyone each year.

See ya next week,
Sherrie