This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 8/28/00 10:24:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 Gayle Ware!  I thought of you guys and delivering that young stallion to the
 Tripp's I would think that it would be better for him to wait if at all
 possible.

Michelle,

I was concerned also about the smoke and fires when we were planning the
transport for these 2 stallions.  We used Horsein' Around for both.  When the
driver arrived here with Johann, my new gray yearling stallion, from Tripps
in Victor, MT., he said he'd driven for 12 hours through smoke.  His trailer
was still covered with a film.  Johann had gooey eyes.  Wasn't sure whether
it was from smoke or just dust?  I treated him with some eye ointment for a
couple of days and it is fine.

Have been in contact with Carol a few times and she has said that the smoke
has definitely curtailed her plans for riding Majson much.  I know that must
be hard!  When you get a new horse you itch to get acquainted!

Personally, I can't quit looking at Johan and can't keep my hands off of him!
 He is definitely EYE CANDY!!  I have always been mesmerized by the grays.
Grullo was my favorite color when we had QH's.

Funny thing, when you have a barn full of brown dun horses, your mind's eye
expects to see 'yellow' horses.  When I glance at Johan and am greeted with a
'blue' horse, it is a bit startling!  He is the color of SMOKE.  Was hoping
when he got off of the transport, that his color actually belonged to him and
was not just 'leftovers' from the fires in MT!!!  It didn't wash off, thank
goodness!!

See you all at the show in Turlock.

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams