This message is from: "Sue Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

:

<< Now don't be against the Arabs 100%.  There are still some good ones out
there. >>
I love Arabs.  I love their sensitivity and passion, the feel of their skin
and their beauty.

Good evening everyone:  Well....I did it....Storm now has a new little
friend...an 8 year old Arabian mare.  He is in love! and the feeling is
mutual.  Within an hour or two they loved each other.  She sort of dropped
into my lap.  A friend was leaving the province and desperately needed to
sell her.  I got mare, saddle and bridle for an incredible price!  And to
top it off she is bombproof!  I rode her this morning and she was terrific.
Trotted along behind hubbys horse just as nice as could be.  She will be
such a nice quiet influence on Storm.  I don't believe she has any idea she
is an Arab.  It felt sooo good to be back in the saddle.  She is grey with
dark mane and tail.  I also have her papers.  She is small...only 14 h.h.
Storm is 13 h.h. so far and is 16 months old.  I wonder how much taller he
will grow.  Anyone have any idea at what age Fjords usually get their full
height?
I led her up through the pasture and told Storm that this was the way to
lead.  I am sure I had his full attention.  LOL.  Well I gotta go to bed.
Have a great day everyone.
Sue in N.B.  (Desert Storm's mom)