This message is from: "Sue Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Sue I should think cowboy boots force you to put your weight more on your
>instep which would relieve the heel.

Yes, Jean, you are absolutely correct.  I was to the hospital to see the
occupational therapist and she said the same thing.  She sold me a
"Strassburg Sock" (Anyone out there heard tell of them?) to wear on my worst
foot at night.  I also have several excercises to do.  My foot is  swollen
and the tendons so tight  that she reccommended that I do not buy any new
footwear till the inflamation settles down.  I am taking coated "Advil".....
two... 200 mg pills every 8 hours.  The sock has velcro and rings attached
to elevate my toes an inch or two at night.  Don't know how comfortable that
will be.....
 I have to have my nose broken on Sept. 05. A lot have people have offered
to do this to save me the trip to the hospital. ((((:  Apparently, the
reason I have a lot of trouble breathing through the right side of my nose,
is because I was born with a crooked nose.  It wasn't readily noticable so I
tried all kinds of antihistimine sprays and pills with little if any results
over the years and now I find out about the crooked nose thing. The only
thing that works at all is "Dristan" nasal spray and long term use of that
is not  a good thing.  My nose is stuffed much of the time.  I think my
mother got used parts at a flea market when she made me.  LOL.
Anyway gotta go now and get some sleep. *yawn*
Sue in N.B. ( Desert Storm's mom)