This message is from: "Julie Will" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Fjord community ~ We have just learned that the lung tumor I had
removed almost four years ago has left a few calling cards.  We have dropped
all of our outside obligations and are preparing to concentrate on beating
it back again..  On the bright side, foaling and breeding season are
over...but I regret missing Woodstock.

I will be signing off the list until I once again feel I have time and
energy for it.  Many on my friends are on the list, and will keep you
informed on how we are doing.

We still have a lot of good young stock for sale, and will be giving very
good prices in order to lesson the numbers here on the farm.  Please email
me privately if interested.  Someone will be monitoring my computer when I
can't.

Those of you who know me, know that cancer has chosen a formidable foe!
With a lot of friends!  Thanks to all of you for adding to the barrage of
prayers and good wishes flying around the planet.
Julie