This message is from: Don & Jane Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Our two Fjords are very close pals, Gail.  Geilo will go off on a trail
ride quite happily alone, Osa goes on the trail alone but with
"dragging" feet and a happy prance on the way home! :)  When Osa leaves,
Geilo is distraught, calling and pacing, when Geilo leaves Osa is
thrilled, very contented with some time alone!!  Also another thing that
we humans find very funny is that Geilo will not move in the ring if Osa
is there.  He balks at even walking, complete with little crow hops.
But he is perfect as soon as she gets out of the ring. So much for
lessons together.  He is also fine if she goes along on trail rides.
Very much the characters.  What would we all do without the Fjord
entertainment???

Jane, in Maine where the weather is perfect today, 75 and dry but last
week was horrible, 50 and rain, not much summer weather here this year
either Jean.