This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"as slow as a good Arab" My gosh I did not know there was such a critter in
the Arab world.  If you have ever had the pleasure of watching Anne Appleby,
and why she does not do a video for us is the question (would sell well
Anne), riding Wez, Prix St Geo, then you will see how well he  goes and he I
do not think has "sport conformation".  He is breathtaking as is she.  One
of those partnerships like Gayle and Dusty.  When he comes down the rail at
a collected canter doing a shoulder in, Just brings gasps.  I am not fishing
for anything Anne, but if you did want to retire Wez here that would be
fine!!!!!!
Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"