This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi from Bangor Maine.
I am new to the list.  I have one 8 year old Fjord gelding who wants
desperatly to go to the Fjord Show in Vermont.  But alas we cannot get a
program.  Numerous calls and e mails to the contact person have been in vain.
 Now one would think that persons running a horseshow would like more people
to come to the show so that more money could be made, and a good turnout
always promotes a good show.  I have spent money on getting my horses shots
updated,  a current coggins test done, and health certificate, and reserved a
room.  It would be nice to know how much the stall rentals are, how much the
classes are to enter, and what is expected in the classes so that one could
decide which classes to enter.  I ran horseshows for years in Massachusetts
and i cannot understand why programs cannot be mailed to people timely.
Anyway "yoyo" (my Fjord) and I are thinking we may just stay home, it is
apparent  that the persons running the show don't care if they get
participants or not.
One more try......  How about a class list?????????
Sorry my first listing is on a sour note.