This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 8/8/00 10:15:20 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< he Schumacher's are also hosting a Driving Show and Clinic, (ADS
appv'd.)in
 conjunction with the Trinity County Fair, Friday and Saturday, August 25 &
 26th, with the clinic less than a mile down the road at their ranch, on
 Sunday August 27. The judge and clinician will be Linda Fairbanks, (very
 good judge and teacher, as well as a friend of mine - so I ain't showin!) >>

The Enchantment Driving Society had Linda  do a two day clinic  in
Albuquerque earlier this year, she was great. We hope to get her back next
year.

Sue Clark-Sorger
Crown Oak Fjords
Sandia Park NM