This message is from: Curtis Pierce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Aimee D wrote: "The Woodstock show is nearing and I have yet to get a
class list (I think that's what it's called)  I would like to
pre-register, as I've heard this is cheaper.   I've contacted Allyson
but have gotten no response.  Has ANYONE gotten anything yet?"

I also sent a e-mail to Allyson and haven't received a reply yet.  I
talked to several NFHA members at the Finger Lakes Fjord show this last
weekend.  Nobody has received their show packages yet.  Can someone on
the show committee or NFHA board find out what's going on and let us
know?  Thanks!!

Curt Pierce
Bristow VA