This message is from: "Ron & Sherrie Dayton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi List,

We purchased a security camera and monitor for our horse trailer so we
always know whats going on in the trailer.  With the sound on you can hear
anything that's going on and if you put the monitor someplace in the cab of
the truck you can take a quick look and check things out.  We were returning
from Libby one year with the trailer full (4 horse's) mom & baby were in the
back section up against the back door.  The mare was loose and  backed up
and was leaning against the back door.  Ron kept seeing daylight around the
back door via the monitor.  We pulled over and tied up the mare so she
couldn't lean on the back door anymore because the only thing that keeps the
door closed is the latch and its only welded and occasionally welds break.
We use the same camera and  monitor in the barn when we have a mare thats
getting close to foaling, it saves lots of nighttime trips to the barn.  For
the money its great peace of mind when we trailer and when we're waiting for
a baby.  They really aren't that expensive.

See ya at Libby,
Sherrie