[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  We have people stop by every so often, usually
 as soon as they see the horses grazing out front. The fjords are so eye
 catching (and of course, dog-gone cute)...folks can't resist asking for more
 info. T >>

And my mom is probably one of them!  Well, she and my aunt don't actually
stop, but every once in a while, I get a call from her and she says "oh, we
were driving, and there's this place that has these fjords in their front
yard sometime.  Your aunt and I think they are so cute".  The live in
Garfield Hts.

Pamela