This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>weather! I'm so hot outside that I want to wet down everybody all the
time,.................

 I talked to Patty P. in Libby yesterday, though, and
>felt like a wimp. They have temps up to 105% right now!

And I was thinking of moving down in that area?
It's a nice sunny 75 degrees today, but the weatherman predicts rain
starting tomorrow, right on schedule:  The Tanana Valley State Fair starts
tomorrow and it ALWAYs rains for the fair!

I'm not taking any horses to the Fair but the Tobins are taking their three
Fjords for their daughter's 4-H show and she will do English, showmanship,
and jumping with them!  They are quite a hit every year!

Jean in comfortably sunny Fairbanks, Alaska, where our fire season has
ended and we sent all our crews down to fight your fires in the West!
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  • Salt, etc Knutsen Fjord Farm