This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Well, if you see a lt blue '75 Ford truck with 3FJORD Alaska plates, or a
red Subaru Legacy wagon with FJORD3 Alaska plates thats's me!  Of course I
now have 4 fjords, not 3!  Thinking of putting a +1 after the plate.  (Of
course, most people up here think the "Fjord" refers to a geographical
feature of the ocean..ie Kenai Fjords National Park, etc.)

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, where the only Fjords in the Interior are those
with hair and hooves!

>Not I, but if you ever see a big red truck with 1 Fjord, that's us!  License
>plate was ordered when we only  had Juniper.
>
>Pamela

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]