This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all -

Doug has been working non-stop to get the web site revamped. We have new
pictures of Erlend and of his progeny, including silly Willie filly. He's
done a great job, but proofing revealed a couple of  things to be changed.
The picture of "Kevlar" is really Kevlar's daughter Velvet, out of Millie,
so Velvet is Erlend's granddaughter. Also, notice the withers stripe on
Uljar. Will have more pictures up soon. If you have Erlend kids, send us
photos or email pictures if you can. Thanks.

Congrats to you, Gayle, on your successes with breeding, showing, and
selling. Good luck with your new stallion prospect, he sounds way cool!

We just bought a "cut-under run-about" type cart from Gene Crandall and are
looking forward to taking possession on Friday. Now if we can just figure
out how all those leather pieces in the harness go together. If some are
left over, is it OK to put them in a tool box in the back and hope for the
best....?

Time to sign off, it's 12:30.  Peg Knutsen  http://www.eburg.com/~kffjord/