This message is from: Don & Jane Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Silly old trainer, thinking fjords need muscling

Certainly with Osa if you push, she pushes back harder and can't think.
Quiet requests and she gives anything.  Karen spoke of the "high" you
get when your horse does well,  I am still on one!! Osa was wonderful
this morning,  our lateral work and extended trot are improving by leaps
and bounds.  She's an amazing, perfect horse and I'm not biased at all!
:)
Jane
Maine, where it is sunny, mid 70s and no humidity.