This message is from: Ingrid Ivic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I recently commissioned Ingrid Ivic (Full Moon Fjords) to do some artwork for
> my soon to be published manuscript.  (Actually, I believe I begged really
> hard.)  She was very kind and agreed to do the work, even though she was
> under a very serious deadline.  She came through with flying colors and her
> work is spectacular.

        Lynda!!! Thank you for the exceptionally kind remarks, WOW did you ever
make
my day by posting this to the List...I'm blushing "big-time" now.
        Although I must say, I'm grateful to be working with professionals such
as
yourself and had a great time putting your thoughts and ideas into works of
art.
        As a bonus to all this....we both enjoy fjords as well! Doesn't get much
better working with "fjord people". Again....thankyou!  Ingrid in OHIO