This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 11:40 AM 7/19/00 -0700, you wrote:
This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Is anyone else missing the new Herald?  I think I renewed my membership on
time last spring.

You did renew on time I just looked.

I know the Spring Herald was late in getting to me, but
it seems that this has been a couple weeks now.

I only received mine last week.

It is actually fairly
important sometimes that I get it on time.  Maybe they are being mailed bulk
mail, and it gets held back longer in my area?

They are mailed bulk rate I can tell you that for sure. They can take up to 3 weeks or so sometimes.

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry
Mike May, Registrar
Voice 716-872-4114