This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 07:30 AM 7/19/00 -0400, you wrote:
This message is from: "McInvailles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all,

I have misplaced my northeast fjord horse association calendar (though I
found 1997's :) ).  When is Woodstock this year?  Who is the contact
person?

Here is the entry from the NFHR Web site:

August 25, 26 & 27 - Northeast Fjord Horse Association 17th Annual Show
To be held at the Green Mountain Horses Association in South Woodstock, VT
August 25th will be the Halter classes only.
Allyson Beck is the contact person for the NFHA show. For more information please contact her at 802-457-4403. Or email her at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

or see it there at:

http://www.nfhr.com/newsinfo.html

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry