This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/18/00 1:24:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 I just wanted to pass on a warning about a "difficult" motel in Woodstock
 Vermont.  No need to give the gory details, however if you are planning on
 attending the NFHA show, feel free to contact me off line regarding this
 motel.  I will never, ever, set foot in this place again after the way I was
 treated.

 Michele

I hope it isn't that motel about two buildings to the right of the
hospital/medical care facility. The Clydesdale or some other draft horse
name. Merek