This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/14/00 6:56:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 Hello List,

 Fred and I would like to add a note here:  We are VERY
 pleased with the way our boys were handled/marketed at
 Gayle's!  Can't think of a better place to send a
 horse for marketing, training, breeding, whatever -
 plus a great place to take lessons.  If you want your
 horses marketed by someone who can show them off to
 their best advantage, and who CARES about where the
 horse goes, this is the place/person to get in contact
 with.

 We raised these geldings from babies - Sindar was born
 on our place, Glendar came as a weanling - and the
 decision to 'pass them on' to someone else was a tough
 one.  We are very glad there was someone available to
 market them for us/screen prospective owners
 knowledgeably.  Now that they are 'adopted' we are
 happy with their new home, and expect 'more and
 better' things for both of them.  We hope to watch the
 girls show them once in a while, as we live close
 enough to drive down for a show.

 A big 'thank you' to Gayle from both of us!

 Mary and Fred

Dear Mary & Fred,

Thank you so much for the nice compliments!  I really appreciate that.  It
was such a pleasure having your 'boys' here.  You 'raised 'em right' and they
will be outstanding Fjord ambassadors in their 'new life.'

It will be fun tracking their progress!

Gayle Ware
Field of Dreams
Eugene, OR