This message is from: "Mike May, Registrar NFHR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 04:39 PM 7/11/00 -0500, you wrote:
This message is from: "Janne Myrdal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi there,

just thought I'd throw this adress in for anyone interested in seeing an
article written about our fjords in the Grand Forks Herald, ND today.  At
the bottom of the article in the paper the journalist added info on the NFHR
and it's website, great promo for us all.  And also there were these cute
photos of cute horses and cute little norwegian boys, ha.

www.northscape.com/content/gfherald/2000/7/11/local/SF711/HORSES.htm

That link doesn't work but this one should:

http://web.northscape.com/content/gfherald/2000/07/11/local/SF711HORSES.htm

Nice article Janne

Mike

Norwegian Fjord Horse Registry