This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We just got our Fjord Herald and looked at our ad for our grey stallion MVF
Erlend. The picture is all distorted - his proportions are nothing like the
picture shows. It must have happened at the printers, I haven't had a chance
to talk to Sally about it yet, I'm sure it's not her error, but please,
please, don't think he looks like that picture!.

For an accurate view, visit our website  http://www.eburg.com/~kffjord/. We
have been planning to send out a new flyer with a great picture on it. We
will get the print on Thursday, and have it in the mail or email ASAP. It
will be made in Microsoft Word, so those of you with email addresses should
be able to download it and print it out if you wish.

On the brighter side, baby Willie is a doll-face, full of vinegar, but
leading well at only 11 days old. We just got back some great pictures of
her playing Rodeo Queen. Will post on web site.

Bye for now,

Peg Knutsen