This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I wanted to share some of the last week with the list. First of all an
ultrasound confirmed my mare Katrina in foal to King Gjestar ll. I know there
is still a long way to go until we have a foal on the ground but this is so
exciting and if all goes well this will be out first foal. Next I hitched my
2 year old filly Heather for the first time. I have done lots of ground work
with Heather and knew she was ready. What a thrill to drive her for the first
time, she did great.
This past weekend the Enchantment Driving Society put on a driving clinic
with Linda Fairbanks. Linda is a full-time trainer and driving instructor and
an ADS judge. She flew in from Calif. on Friday and we had Friday evening all
day Saturday and Sunday with her. Private lessons were offered and Katrina
and I had a lesson on Sunday with Linda. I have always had a problem getting
Katrina to bend, after just half an hour she was bending beautifully. She
complemented me on Katrina and how well we did. I was thrilled, I have
trained her myself and she is the first horse I have ever trained. I shall be
high for a month, maybe longer.
If anyone is looking for someone to do a clinic I would highly recommend
Linda, she knows Fjords too, she has one in training at her barn currently.

I may never come down off this cloud. Why did I have to wait til I was over
50 to find Fjords?

Sue Clark-Sorger
Crown Oak Fjords
Sandia Park NM

PS  I have 2 Fjord Mares For Sale, full sisters ages 8 & 9 both have been
driven single and paired and both have been ridden. For further info please
email me privately.