This message is from: "Sue Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Is their a market for young Fjord stock in the USA, Canada and the rest
>of Europe?

I am from New Brunswick, Canada and the only Fjord breeder here has only
babies for sale.  I have a 14 month old, that I bought at the age of 3
months since that is all that was available.  He now is 14 months old, has
been gelded and is getting  nicer every day.  It sure would be great to be
able to buy older broken Fjords but that seems to be out of the question in
this immediate area.  Also here, even the foals are pricey, and very hard to
come by.  I am hooked on the breed but most people here have never heard
tell of them.  I don't really know how you would find out about the market
here, since most people are unfamiliar with the breed.  Sue (Desert Storm's
Mom)