This message is from: "fjords" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

This message is from [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Snowy Mtn Fjords

 Thank You All for your support and kind words. I do and will miss Cruizer
forever. We were so blessed to have known such a great horse. He made our
life rich and fun. We love  all our fjords.

    I don't know if I should blame myself or accept it as an accident. I
began breeding only in hand. Later I felt that the social contact was very
good for a stallion. So I started pasture breeding and was almost always
keeping a bred mare in with Cruizer. He loved it and was very respectful of
mares. He was totally easy to handle. A complete gentlemen. Alas it was
pasture breeding that killed him, when a visiting mare hit him in the neck.
She is a  big strong calm horse, sweet with people but very hard on other
horses.  Pasture breeding defineatly has its pro's & cons. Maybe just
knowing the mare better would have saved him. ???  Sad Yes.  but I am very
glad I have some of his babies they are all wonderful with his lovely head
and great disposition. In so many ways I am a very Lucky person.  So get out
there and enjoy your fjords give them all an extra hug.