This message is from: GAIL RUSSELL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Since I am one of the procrastinators, I thought it would be helpful to give
listers a quick route to the Order Form.  Use the URL that follows, then
look at the lower right hand corner of the page (just above the articles on
AI) and open the text/PDF file.  Printout, send check to address listed, and
MAIL NOW! :)

http://www.nfhr.com/newsinfo.html#Documents

At 10:11 AM 6/19/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>This message is from: "Ursula Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Hi List.....just a quick update on this very important publication for the
>NFHR. My committee has been working really well together and all the data
>and ideas about Layout have been formulated. Ingrid Ivic has submitted a
>design for the cover and we have a poster for the website and the Herald.
Gail Russell
Forestville CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]