This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 6/17/00 11:46:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Sue I do think that is the channel that connects to the eye as I have also
 had a vet flush it out and it overflows in the eye. Does not mean it is not
 olfactory too.  Jean

???  I don't think you're talking about the same thing I am.  It is a little
pore.  On the part of the mouth closest to the roof of the mouth.  Here's
something from britannica about it.  I had found something a little bit more
detailed last week, but don't have time this morning to search it up.  This
isn't something that can be flushed out.  Just looks like a little pox scar.
http://www.britannica.com/bcom/eb/article/3/0,5716,44183+1+43211,00.html

Pamela