This message is from: SueFreivald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

At 09:20 AM 6/10/00 -0400, you wrote:

>Just returned home from a wonderful day at Julie Will's Old Hickory Farm.

Pat Wolfe is an informative, entertaining, and very patient instructor
-- and I for one am tired and happy. We had to opportunity to drive
several of Julie's beauties. It is the sort of experience that
reinforces the love affair with these magnificent horses. My husband
Joe took 42 pictures (digital) and surely some of them will be worth
posting! I am really looking forward to the first annual finger lakes
fjord show in weedsport in august. And I can hardly wait for tomorrow
to come so that I can fit the harness to Venn and drive him for the
first time. Thanks, Julie. It was most satisfying.