This message is from: "Carl & Sarah Nagel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello all.   I have recently made the acquaintance ... online ... of a
therapeutic riding instructor who is in Hartsville, OH.      At this point
the farm is using mostly quarter horses, I believe.

I told the instructor about Fjords and that some were being used in
Therapeutic Riding Programs very successfully.    This instructor seems very
interested in learning about the breed and seeing first hand some Fjords.

Is anyone near Hartsville, OH?  Are there some Fjord farms in the vicinity?

Please let me know if so.

Also, this farm is always looking for donated or lower price horses that
could be used in their program.  Please let me know if you have a horse like
that also.

Thanks!

Sarah Nagel
Belgrade, MT .... where Sonny & Ori are settling in their new home.