<<  However when we told my riding instructor about it she said he probably
had cronic bad feet and that his coffin bone may be dropped! I would belive
her except as i said i've worked extensively with this horse and i've never
seen him have a foot problem even after i had ju!
 st brought him in from a wet pasture! PLEASE HELP! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
 thanx
 Holly >>

   I would not consider this horse, unless you invest the money and time to
have him completly vet checked and x-rayed.   Soulds like trouble in the
making here.  ( No wheels, no horse )    Good-Luck, hope it works out for
you.   Lisa Pedersen