This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Caitlin,

Go to Photopoint and register for an album page...It's FREE!
http://www.photopoint.com/

There you can post as many pictures as you wish and then post a message to
the Fjord list with your Photopoint Address and folks can click on that and
see your pictures!

You can have a number of albums, such as family, pets, horses, etc. etc.

An example of this from someone on the CD-L:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=687950&a=6521035

Jean in Warm and sunny Fairbanks, Alaska, where the sun won't set until
after midnight for a total of 21+ hours!   80 degrees today!

>    My name is Caitlin. I am the one with a Fjord gelding I want to show
>off.
>    Jordan is 8yrs old. He is not registered. I bought him in Feb. 99. And I
>would like to be able to post a picture. ( I have a few) I did not know if
>there was a place to do this.
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
[EMAIL PROTECTED]