This message is from: "Sarah Vogeley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi everyone.   Tonight we put Gwendellin to my Meadowbrook Cart for our
first drive at home.  She was just wonderful, and she looked beautiful in
the huge field we were in, just before sunset.  I had several spectators,
who enjoyed watching Gwen and I drive into the sunset and back again!
Included in the group was the president of our local driving club.  She
said, "well its' about time you have yourself a nice driving pony!"  We were
all thrilled.  My husband and I went around for a spin, and he had a great
time too.

What a wonderful day!

Sarah Vogeley
New Forest Farm