This message is from: Steve McIlree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

 I just figured out that the various forms on the List Web site
 haven't been working since May 2. Yesterday I fixed them, so anyone
 who has been unsuccessfully trying to change the status of their
 subscription can now do so. I also secured a list domain name, so the
 Web site's URL is now http://www.fjordhorselist.com. I hope that will
 be easier for everyone to remember.

--
Steve McIlree -- Pferd & Skipper -- Omaha, Nebraska, USA
  People may talk of first love--but give me the flush, and triumph,