This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gail the horses seem okay, thank God.  Charlie the big one is competing with
elephants.  I could not lift the one load.  His system is clearing out so
that is good.  The mare has been on small rations so she is not in a
delightful frame of mind but softening up in the neck.  then there is Gunnar
who is so glad to be home and talks to us, tearing about the field and
making ditches in the arena.  He has tasted his first grass for a month and
is in the usual head down position! Anne took such good care of him and he
looks quite handsome,

 I agree it is such a worry to have to trust someone but you do need to get
away at times.  Always so nice coming back and seeing things in good order,
on occasion!!  Jean

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"