This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi everyone,  With much regret, we have had to reduce the herd.  We are still
very new to this horse business and it takes awhile to get your herd  just
right for your family, income, and riding abilities.
As you guys know, My husband is disabled, and we have found an awesome Fjord
gelding for him, (his previous gelding came up with bad arthritis  this
winter) BUT  we need to sell Harrison to get him.
After much prayer, research and discussion, we realize that we are not
experienced enough to handle an up and coming Stallion, even though at this
stage he's a gentle lamb.
We really think Harrison has a great bloodline and conformation to be a
potential stud for someone. It just can't be us.  I will allow the buyer to
decide If they want a gelding or not.
His pedigree is:  Sire  Boe's Gustov (C-902) by Thorvald (C-284), and Mona
(C-285)by Heino
                        Dam :Opal (C-701) by Hansen (C-348), and Jullie
(C-308) (out of Rudaren)

Harrison (Harry)  is halter trained, doing well in halter classes, (open
shows) and started ground driving, he is not acting studdy at this stage and
has good manners.  He has the prettiest face I've seen on a yearling (thanks
to Opal) and has alot of movement (thanks to Gustov and Opal)
He will be big,  Opal throws  VERY large babies, and she is big herself .

Of course I am predjudice to this little guy, he is our first foal, but I've
had other breeders look at him to look at his conformation.
I'd love to evaluate him but can't afford the trip!!
If you are interested, or know someone who might be, Have them email me.
I'm working on some more current pictures,  (I have two dozen of his first 24
hours)

Also got a Arab/Qtr/Walker Mare (10) in foal for a 2001 Mule, for sale, She
does everything, except be a disabled persons horse,  Endurance, Trail,
Gymkhana, 4H, poles.  $1700  Pass the word to your friends!!

THANKS  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mike and Michele Noonan
Stevensville, Montana