This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My horses get the following:

Mare, 7 yrs  -  1 cup of whole oats 2x day, pm with vitamins, tsp salt and
1/8 cup soy meal; 2 - 5" wide flakes of hay 2x per day.

Yearling gelding  -  2 lb coffee can whole oats 2x per day, pm with vitamins,
tsp salt  and 2/3 cup soy meal; 2 - 5" wide flakes hay twice per day.

They live in the woods where there isn't much grass. The hay is just grass
hay. They hate trefoil hay.

I can feel their ribs, but not see them. Their spine is higher than the
surrounding back, but I can't feel the individual bones. If they put on too
much weight, the spine is in a depression.