This message is from: Lori Puster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a backbelt, don't know the brand, that I got at Home Depot.  It
helps some, but it's no cure all.

However, and it's a big however, when wearing a backbelt, the compression
around your trunk causes your BLOOD PRESSURE TO GO UP.  This is well
documented.   I have low blood pressure, so it's not an issue for me.  But
if you have high blood pressure to begin with, wearing a backbelt can cause
your blood pressure to go dangerously high and even trigger a heart attack.

So check with your doctor before you consider using a backbelt!

Lori P.