This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good Monday morning, everyone!!

We are instore for another beautiful Minnesota day - I am heading out with a
friend on a drive.

Just thought I would mention that I purchased a grazing muzzle for Sven --
seems to be working well.  Time will tell if it helps with his weight -- but
he is tolerating the muzzle and within SECONDS developed a technique to get
the most grass per bite with the thing, :):)  At least I can leave him out to
graze longer -- I do have to leave his halter on so only put it on when I am
home.   The muzzle is made of plastic coated iron with fleece around the area
that comes in contact with the skin.  I paid 29.95 through United Vet -- it
was $60.00 at a local tack shop :(

Anyway, thought I would pass along this info. to anyone who is dealing with
an overweight Fjord.

Went on a ride yesterday with husband on the QH and I on Sven.  Perfectly
wonderful!!  Used the lightweight fly masks made for riding - worked great!
The company makes gear for humans too - pretty soon both horse and rider will
be totally incased by netting - HAHA!!

Linda in Minnesota