This message is from: misha nogha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Oh Gosh that is a hard road you guys have had to walk lately. Please try
and get some rest! I was so sad to read of your mare and foal. I hope you
guys are okay as you can be and all goes well for a long long time to come.
It's so hard to lose a horse!! Our prayers are with you. Mike and Misha
Chocholak--

Shota Fjords

Oh yes. Mary orford. Tell that lady in Ca I have LOTS of good horses for
sale. By the way everyone the reason I am selling is that my husband and I
are older and tireder. Too many horses, not enough time!

http://www.eoni.com/~misha