This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Arthur Rivoire)

Hello from Carol Rivoire at Beaver Dam Farm in Nova Scotia -

Hi Meredith,  Thanks for adding your voice to the list of people who would
like to see PEDIGREE INFO IN THE SHOW PROGRAMS.

You said . . . .

>The closing date at dog shows is one month before the show, so there is
>time to put together a proper catalog.

And you also said . . . .

>If you get the chance to see the magazine for the American Trakehner
>Association, they won't use a photo without the name, reg#, sire, dam and
>dam's sire of every animal depicted.  I think it's an excellent way to do
>things.
>
>>>  ><  <<   Meredith Sessoms
>>>  ><  <<   Moulton . Alabama . USA
>>>  ><  <<   Dorina & NFR Aagot

I too would like to see this same information in the FJORD HERALD.  No
reason why the Herald couldn't have the same policy that you state above.
EACH PHOTO MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY PEDIGREE INFORMATION - sire, dam, dam's
sire & breeder.  If not, it doesn't go in the magazine.

A very simple way to educated the owners of any breed.

Best Regards,  Carol Rivoire

PS -  And if cost continues to be an issues, remember my offer --  I will
donate five copies of my book, THE FJORDHORSE HANDBOOK to the Souvenir
Stand at Libby.  100% of the revenues to go to the show.  --I'm sorry I
can't do it for the other shows as well, but I kind of think of Libby as
"my show" as it's the only one I attend.

Carol and Arthur Rivoire
Beaver Dam Farm Fjords II
R.R. 7 Pomquet
Antigonish County