This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

He's finally here!  After looking at Taffy (Paradise's Taffeta) all day
yesterday while working outside, and deciding that she probably had several
days to go, Dad and I had a relaxing evening watching TV.  At 10:00 PM I
decided to peak outside before heading to bed, I really didn't expect
anything...... But there were Taffy & her sister Emily nosing the new little
one on the ground.  The sneaky girl never let on!  I had only just that
morning gotten the first sign of milk from her.  We just barely missed the
birth; the first of our Fjords that didn't wait for us to be there.  He is a
fine, big, stout colt sired by Catherine & Rune Lassesen's BlÄmann.  Mom
doesn't know about him yet.... She is on a bus from CA where she was visiting
my Sister; we pick her up at 10:30 this morning.  What a homecoming
surprise!!

Amy

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords