This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

She sounds wonderful wish I could buy her. I will post your info at our barn
as Nina has quite the fan club now.
  Speaking of Nina as a fairly new Fjord person I'm trying to work out
what/how much to feed her. She's nine years old and is a very draft type and
looks like she could live off air. She works in both our Handicapped Program
and our Able Bodied Program. So Monday thru Friday - maybe 2 walk trot canter
lessons and 2 leadline lessons a day (sometimes in the ring, sometimes trail
rides) with a minimum of one whole day a week off.
     Right now (since she came in October) I've given her a handful of
Purina's Equine Senior with a scoop of Pennwood Supreme Vitamins and a scoop
of MSM and a handful of broken up carrots. Also salt and mineral blocks are
in every pasture. All of our horses have free access (24/7) to round bales
that are about 25% alfalfa, 25% timothy and 50% grass hay. Unless the weather
is nasty they all stay outside unless being used. Due to our ongoing drought
conditions here in MD our grass is virtually nonexistant so we feed hay year
round.
       Any input is greatly appreciated.  Robyn in MD where who knows what
the weather is.
Have to admit I get a kick out of her after worming everyone, she will try to
lick the wormer off all her pasture mates muzzles.