This message is from: "Philis Anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Congratulations, Mark and Lisa......and Paske.  We had a Norwegian Elkhound
named Bragi, but we called him "Groggy" because he was.  A very wonderful
dog!
I took my big mare, Karina, out for a "drive" last week.  Three months after
back surgery which consisted of a spinal bone fusion and four screws to the
vertebrae.  The doc's orders were "no horses for six months",  but when the
weather is 60` and the sun is shining.....it's hard to resist.

Philis Anderson  PS...I did the driving, not the hitching!!  (no lifting
involved)