This message is from: John & Martie Bolinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
    Frida is still for sale.  She is about 16, about 14 h of heavy draft style
with lots of feather on her legs.  She is sweet to work around but has not done
any meaningful work for several years (except being a great mommy).  We would
like $4000 for her.  I can look up the exact data on her breeding etc. and find
some pics if interested.

thanks,
Martie - crossing my fingers for your Fjordy to be a fine big healthy baby!!
And
for mom to slip him out with NOOO problems.