This message is from: Cynthia Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just started feeding DE to my horses and my new
boarding horse last week. I bought a 50 lb. bag for
around $35. I think it will last for the summer! I mix
it in with their beet pulp and there is no
palatibility problem.

Days here right now are around 75-80 degrees and
nights around 40 so flies are just beginning to
develop. So far, I've seen more around my house than
in the corrals. I'll keep you all posted.

I am giving them the recommended daily 5 oz. but
splitting it into their am and pm feedings. My
question is: should I just give them one 5 oz. feeding
or continue to split it or do I need to be giving them
two 5 oz. feedings a day?(the last is not my
preference) I will contact the web site Mike gave us
and ask this question also. (Thanks, Mike!).

=====
Cynthia Madden
Las Cruces, NM
[EMAIL PROTECTED]