This message is from: "Snowy Mtn." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My great grey news is Svens second baby was born and he produced another
grey, yes he is batting a high average of greys 2 out of 2 both out of brown
dun mares. Azule had a tricky beginning his Dam busted out of her birthing
pen and headed out, Only her birthing place had a cliff next to it and his
first few steps must of brought him down the cliff a right thru the barbwire
fence. With mom on one side and baby on the other it was trick to reunite
them but all are happy and wagging tails. It was well worth getting out of
bed at 5 a.m. Yes what a great day, I wish you all as great a happiness.
I'll have to get a baby page made for our web site.

 Congradulations to the happy fjorders in Alaska
It was along wait but I am very glad to hear she finally arrived.
Ka Ja Co'Eneste was only bred for one heat that was April 7th thru the 12th
My black book, Breeding Management and Foal Development by the Equine
Research Inc. Would put the due date around March 14th.  The mare foaling
calendar seems correct to me. Although I have had them come a month and 10
days early  and a month late. Blessed Mares keep us all sleep deprived at
times. It is worth the wait everytime tho. Some say it takes colts longer
but when a filly is a month late anything goes.
 CONGRADULATIONS.

Lauren Sellars wwww.fjordhorse.net