This message is from: Don Brackett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hay Karen and Dagrun, Check out the thorowgood site. (www.thorowgood.com) There's the griffin dressage and then the griffin cob dressage saddle - made for the wider flatter horses, comes in wide and extra wide. I imagine the one on e bay is the regular wide dressage.

My mare, Osa, is still difficult to fit, very wide with a nice short back with a dip - not sway, in her back. :) But she loves driving best. After three years of hard work she is now 130 lbs lighter than when I purchased her!!!!! She looks fabulous!

Jane
Knox, Maine.
Sunny and cool 40

Karen McCarthy wrote:

This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hey, guess what I fund on Ebay?!

SADDLE 17.5in wide Thorowgood Griffin Dressage
Item # 1818114072
Whaddya think Dagrun?
....its at 152.00 right now , what do they sell for new?

----