This message is from: Kathleen Spiegel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> I had my fjord's blood tested recently and it came back that she is anemic. I
> was curios what you all might suggest, or recommend as far as vitamins go. I
> have had Morgan's that were anemic before, but if I put them on something
> like red cell, they became extremely hyper, even if the were usually calm/
> fjord like :). If you have any suggestions I would truly appreciate it.
>
> Thanks
> Amy Ebbert

Anemia is not a disease itself but may arise as part of many diseases.  This is
where you really need your vet to find out why if possible and help you select
the treatment of choice.  Anemia can be nutritional, it can occur because of a
chronic disease or parasitism.It can be a symptom of some not very nice
diseases.   Why did you have a blood test done in the first place? Were there
symptoms?

Kathy Spiegel